Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Everything Else > Full Disclosure
Shop Horizontal

Sandy Hook Conspiracy video

this is a discussion within the Full Disclosure Community Forum; Originally Posted by foreverfan No offense... but it looks like you bought their entire story. Wow. Listen, I don't want to sound ungrateful to you for serving our country. Believe me, I have nothing but respect for the guys and ...

Like Tree21Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2013, 08:03 AM   #31
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: Sandy Hook Conspiracy video

Originally Posted by foreverfan View Post
No offense... but it looks like you bought their entire story. Wow.

Listen, I don't want to sound ungrateful to you for serving our country. Believe me, I have nothing but respect for the guys and gals that serve this country. Thanks for putting your two cents into this thread. It is much appreciated.

I really choose to look at this from two different points of view. That way you get the entire 3D vision of what really happened. Do you thing the Vietnam vets who are still alive today still look at that war in the same context in which it was presented 40 years ago? History will tell.

No offense taken, don't thank me..

"looks" means, that's your perception.


As I have stated... The entire "I was there" thing has nothing to do with serving or trying to say that because I am a veteran you should believe what I say. The "I was there" is meant to attest to what I have seen first hand and it is not a "story I have bought into". So unlike blogs and news correspondents giving you second or third hand information, I am giving first hand information.

Let me tell you about the Desert, one good sand storm and the entire topographic changes. Removing and covering traces, impressions, everything... In the desert outside of Vegas there are body's, items that will NEVER be found.

In the deserts of Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait, there are entire military complexes that can not been seen from satellite or aircraft. When the sand is 117F heat scanning technology shows no variation.


Some things you stumble upon, some things you do not. 30+ aircraft. The Mig-25 Foxbat stopped being made in 1982, the US had been scanning for WMD factories for many years and never say an aircraft hanger with 30+ planes.
Buried MiG-25 Foxbat Jet - Neatorama
Aerospaceweb.org | Aircraft Museum - MiG-25 'Foxbat' Pictures


Only found due to a tip in 2005 two years after the war and searching started.
1st LAR finds weapons cache in underground bunker > 2nd Marine Division > News Article Display

This is not a trumped up government made story. You know as well as I do, that people from that area of the world do not like the US enough to follow along with a story for our benefit. Saddam used Chemical Weapons (WMD) on his own people in 1988.... How is it so impossible that he had nothing at all in 2003?

He found a soul and abandoned his chemical weapons only to invade Kuwait?
Halabja poison gas attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


As far as for our allies in the Middle East or the planet... Saddam was supported by America for a while... That is historic knowledge.

I saw with my own eyes Russian T-72 tanks
Bags of rice (50 lb bulk bags) - From Jordan. Yes jordan who we still are an ally of, and recently tried to help.

I suppose someone is going to tell me the oil well fires that were started by Iraq's Republican Guard is all propaganda? The black soot that I breathed for 4 months was an apparition? Or setting wells on fire and burning hundreds of thousands of barrels of oil a day was profitable for someone?

Naahh brother. What went down in 1991 in Kuwait and portions of Iraq was real and just. What has gone down since then is anyone's guess.

Vietnam was a different story. Our military was never allowed to succeed or achieve. it was actually prevented due to political reasons. So in that respect I agree with you.

Here is something for anyone to reflect on people say soldiers are pawns in a profit based organization. They are called sheep for doing the job their employer tells them to do because their employer is only out to profit....

So I ask, what do you do for a living?

If you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

Like and vote https://www.facebook.com/pages/Charl...44287815781246
TheOak is offline  
Latest Blogs
2015 Saints Bye Week Draft Last Blog: 10-16-2014 By: hagan714


"IRONY" Last Blog: 10-01-2014 By: teddybarexxx


Sainity Zone 9-30-14 Hail Last Blog: 09-30-2014 By: xan


Old 01-31-2013, 12:52 PM   #32
Site Donor 2014
Lucky Cat
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 8,515
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Sandy Hook Conspiracy video

Oak... I'm not doubting anything about 1991 in Kuwait. The problem was going back and finishing the job. I have a hard time believing that just because the UN didn't authorize us that we actually listened to that.

So the question becomes, why did we feel the need to go back? 911? WMD? Proper defense of the country? Maybe... Maybe Not. I don't put anything past the Powers that Be" who run levels that are much higher than the President and the Congress. Can you tell me that you don't believe that this country has been taken over by evil forces that don't make sense to the common person and doesn't represent him?

Face it... the only place to get "REAL" information is the Internet. Still, I think you will agree that anybody can say anything so who do you believe? So many things get call conspiracy theories, so people won't look into actual lies presented by the media. Don't get caught in that trap.

I love this guy. Meet Mr. Gerald Celente.


Saints #1 NFL Pick in 2015 Draft

Visit the Black and Gold Joke Thread
foreverfan is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 01:38 PM   #33
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: Sandy Hook Conspiracy video

Originally Posted by foreverfan View Post
Oak... I'm not doubting anything about 1991 in Kuwait. The problem was going back and finishing the job. I have a hard time believing that just because the UN didn't authorize us that we actually listened to that.

So the question becomes, why did we feel the need to go back? 911? WMD? Proper defense of the country? Maybe... Maybe Not. I don't put anything past the Powers that Be" who run levels that are much higher than the President and the Congress. Can you tell me that you don't believe that this country has been taken over by evil forces that don't make sense to the common person and doesn't represent him?

Face it... the only place to get "REAL" information is the Internet. Still, I think you will agree that anybody can say anything so who do you believe? So many things get call conspiracy theories, so people won't look into actual lies presented by the media. Don't get caught in that trap.

I love this guy. Meet Mr. Gerald Celente.

Gerald Celente - Tom Sullivan on Fox Business News - January 26, 2013 - YouTube
Keep in mind one very important item that was different between the two.

George H.W. Bush did not go against UN authorizations.
I am not a "huge" fan of H.W. Bush He declined an offer from the Emirate of Kuwait to pay each soldier that participated in the liberation of his country.. H.W. said no - we are not mercenaries.... but you will not find that anywhere in the news.

George W. Bush didn't care.

As for the reasons W. went back into Baghdad? As I said before, the result was a just one, Saddam.. his sons, his evil empire are no longer gassing and raping their own people..

If you want my best guess as to why W. went back in after Saddam? W. and H.W. Bush never really got along very well, W. has spent his life trying to gain daddy's approval... I think he went back into Iraq to finish what his father couldn't to gain some sort of approval from his father. But that's just me.


As for as global currency there are a few reasons that nations are doing things to devalue the US Dollar.

1. Oil is traded on the dollar... No other currency. And regardless of what many people may think, None of the Chevrons, Exons, BP's control the price of oil... The US Government does not control the price of oil. The price of oil is controlled by OPEC by simply opening or closing the spigot a little. Supply and demand, every now and then you'll hear of the US pleading with OPEC to open production or close it a little because of prices.

As far as for the member of OPEC: Look at who they are and you may understand why we have some of the allies we do. Look at their production rates and understand that while some say we back certain countries because of oil they never finish the sentence.

YES we DO back and ally with some countries because of oil.. (rest of the sentence) not out of greed but because they have the power to cripple our economy if we are not perceived as friendlies.

OPEC : Member Countries
Oil - production - Country Comparison

2. US is a global economic super power. Who wouldn't want to devalue that fact a little?

As far as for the price of gasoline.... People try and correlate the price of gas to the price of a barrel of oil. It is not a direct correlation.

This guys site is the best I have ever seen for breaking things down... I have worked in the O&G industry for 17 years hand in hand with most of the major service companies like Halliburton and Schlumberger along with the major operators like Shell, Exxon, BP, etc...


What a barrel of crude oil produces
Oil Industry Statistics from Gibson Consulting - oil barrels

What your $/gallon of gasoline goes to
HowStuffWorks "Gas Price Breakdown"

If you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

Like and vote https://www.facebook.com/pages/Charl...44287815781246
TheOak is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 10:08 PM   #34
SaintsWillWin
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Shreveport,Louisiana
Posts: 10,070
Question Re: Sandy Hook Conspiracy video

Originally Posted by D_it_up View Post
Greed. Plain and simple. The "big money machine" profits TREMENDOUSLY off of war. The motive is for the wealthier countries to take out the current regimes of smaller countries such as Iraq (Saddam) and Libya (Gaddafi) because they can control who gets put into office next and then use them as their puppets to also control any assets the country may have such as oil. I'm not saying these dictators were good people and they were given a bad wrap by media, but they didn't conform to the want of more territorial power that is brought on by England and the United States. Since we've been allies with England, the US has been involved in too many conflicts overseas where we didn't belong in the first place. It's all about being the big boys on the block and having the less fortunate countries kneel out their feet. When they don't comply, they get dealt with by force. They use any means possible to go to war with these countries. The US is guilty of it from the staged sinking of the Lusitania to get into WWI. The same can be said about the attack on Pearl Harbor. I don't beleive FDR was involved in it, because the British loyalists in the US wanted him out. However, there were people that knew it was going to happen and they just let it. 9-11 was no different. The greatest tragedy of our lifetime occurred so that the US could use it as a means to oust Saddam and gain control over their natural resources. Cha-ching. More profit for the elite. They are using our military personnel as a blood sacrifice to achieve more wealth and power with no remorse of the lives lost as long as they gain it. The New World Order is moving fast to control the world population, so they think with an "event" such as Sandy Hook will cause an outrage in the eyes of American people to support gun control. Those that are pro-gun and stand up against the government will automatically become the enemy. We are on the brink of something major in this country and this world, and whatever it is, it is not good.
Here is where conspiracy theorist get into trouble.

The Lusitania was sunk on 7 May 1915, but the US didn't declare war on Germany until April 6th, 1917!!! Almost 2 years AFTER the sinking.

By contrast, Pearl Harbor was attacked on December 7th, 1941, and the US declared war on Japan, on December 8th, 1941.

The US had a much better reason to declare war on Japan, and it occurred almost 4 years BEFORE the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor!

The USS Panay, a gunboat in the US Asiatic fleet, was bombed and strafed by Japanese military aircraft, resulting in the sinking of the Panay, the death of 3 US Navy personel, with 43 more sailors injuried and 5 civilians wounded.

The Japanese government said the pilots didn't see the American flag painted on the ships deck OR the American flags being flown.

But U.S. Navy cryptographers had intercepted and decrypted traffic relating to the attacking planes which clearly indicated that they were under orders during the attack, and that it had not been a mistake of any kind thus suggesting that it was the type of unauthorized action known by the classical Japanese term Gekokujō. This was not released for the obvious secrecy reasons.

So, if the US wanted to go to war to create jobs and end the Great Depression, which the government created AND made worse, why didn't they jump at this ready-made reason?

"A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."
WhoDat!656 is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 06:30 AM   #35
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: Sandy Hook Conspiracy video

Originally Posted by WhoDat!656 View Post
Here is where conspiracy theorist get into trouble.

The Lusitania was sunk on 7 May 1915, but the US didn't declare war on Germany until April 6th, 1917!!! Almost 2 years AFTER the sinking.

By contrast, Pearl Harbor was attacked on December 7th, 1941, and the US declared war on Japan, on December 8th, 1941.

The US had a much better reason to declare war on Japan, and it occurred almost 4 years BEFORE the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor!

The USS Panay, a gunboat in the US Asiatic fleet, was bombed and strafed by Japanese military aircraft, resulting in the sinking of the Panay, the death of 3 US Navy personel, with 43 more sailors injuried and 5 civilians wounded.

The Japanese government said the pilots didn't see the American flag painted on the ships deck OR the American flags being flown.

But U.S. Navy cryptographers had intercepted and decrypted traffic relating to the attacking planes which clearly indicated that they were under orders during the attack, and that it had not been a mistake of any kind thus suggesting that it was the type of unauthorized action known by the classical Japanese term Gekokujō. This was not released for the obvious secrecy reasons.

So, if the US wanted to go to war to create jobs and end the Great Depression, which the government created AND made worse, why didn't they jump at this ready-made reason?
Not enough margin?


Historians and theorists rarely agree LOL.
TheOak is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 08:19 AM   #36
Faqda Falcons
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Ruston, Louisiana
Posts: 3,464
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Sandy Hook Conspiracy video

Originally Posted by WhoDat!656 View Post
Here is where conspiracy theorist get into trouble.

The Lusitania was sunk on 7 May 1915, but the US didn't declare war on Germany until April 6th, 1917!!! Almost 2 years AFTER the sinking.

By contrast, Pearl Harbor was attacked on December 7th, 1941, and the US declared war on Japan, on December 8th, 1941.

The US had a much better reason to declare war on Japan, and it occurred almost 4 years BEFORE the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor!

The USS Panay, a gunboat in the US Asiatic fleet, was bombed and strafed by Japanese military aircraft, resulting in the sinking of the Panay, the death of 3 US Navy personel, with 43 more sailors injuried and 5 civilians wounded.

The Japanese government said the pilots didn't see the American flag painted on the ships deck OR the American flags being flown.

But U.S. Navy cryptographers had intercepted and decrypted traffic relating to the attacking planes which clearly indicated that they were under orders during the attack, and that it had not been a mistake of any kind thus suggesting that it was the type of unauthorized action known by the classical Japanese term Gekokujō. This was not released for the obvious secrecy reasons.

So, if the US wanted to go to war to create jobs and end the Great Depression, which the government created AND made worse, why didn't they jump at this ready-made reason?
Excellent reply. However, you are missing some very important information. Yes, the US didn't declare war on Germany until almost two years after the sinking of the Lusitania. You are correct on that part. The US was "neutral" at the beginning of WWI. What you neglected to mention was that it sped up the US' entry in the war. You also failed to mention that in 2008, divers discovered about 4 million rounds of .303 ammunition on board the Lusitania. The US was a lot more involved in WWI than it led on to be, but they were considered "neutral? Is it coincidence that the British Army used .303's for the British Lee-Enfeld and those rounds were found on the vessel 93 years later? Doubt it.

Sinking of the Lusitania

New Clues In Lusitania's Sinking : NPR

As far as the Panay, you are dead on about that, too. However, you forgot to mention who really pulled the strings and still pulls them to this day...the Federal Reserve. The FR was started in 1913 and the US was conveniently in a world war four years later. (See above for the "coincidence" of the ammunition found on the Lusitania). The Fed used every dirty tactic imaginable to get the US involved in the war for their OWN GREED, but the Panay sinking was just a minor incident They wanted something on a grander scale, and they surely got it with the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.

Read this excerpt from 1933. It is from Congressman Louis T. McFadden and his stance on ridding the US of the Federal Reserve:

The Federal Reserve: An Astounding Exposure 1934

Also, think about one person who was highly involved in the Wall Street banking industry and a "go-to guy" for the Federal Reserve during this time and leading into WWII. Prescott Bush. Ring a bell? The last name definitely should, because he is the father of George H.W. Bush and the grandfather of....well, you get the point. Prescott Bush was funding the Nazis! He was also a member of the Skull and Bones and his son and grandson followed in his footsteps. Now answer me this. If an elite American banker (and later Senator) was funding our enemy, why on Earth is it so hard to fathom that his son and grandson would not be behind an agenda that did the same thing during their Presidential terms, or in H.W.'s case, his involvement with the C.I.A (which is another one of the most corrupt institutions known to man)? Why is there a huge possible linkage to George H.W. Bush and the Kennedy assassination? It's because that entire family is part of the corrupt elitist movement and they do not give two damns about the people that get slaughtered while they are on their way to the bank.

Now check out this article about Prescott Bush:

Fleshing Out Skull & Bones, Chapter 17: Prescott Bush, the Union Banking Corporation and The Story

Your turn.

People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.
D_it_up is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 12:10 PM   #37
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: Sandy Hook Conspiracy video

Originally Posted by D_it_up View Post


If an elite American banker (and later Senator) was funding our enemy, why on Earth is it so hard to fathom that his son and grandson would not be behind an agenda that did the same thing during their Presidential terms, or in H.W.'s case, his involvement with the C.I.A (which is another one of the most corrupt institutions known to man)? Why is there a huge possible linkage to George H.W. Bush and the Kennedy assassination? It's because that entire family is part of the corrupt elitist movement and they do not give two damns about the people that get slaughtered while they are on their way to the bank.

Your turn.
"If" we are going to start finishing sentences.


You say 4 million rounds were found on the Lusitania...GB was our ally, Countries support their allies in a time of war/need. It represents 0.4% of the total amount of .303 ammunition Britain purchased from Remington. During World War I British factories alone produced 7,000,000,000 rounds of .303 ammunition. Factories in other countries added greatly to this total.

There are many reasons why the US would go to war, the Lusitania was what turned American opinion against Germany. Another is the presence of German Subs along the US East Coast. The ONE straw that sealed the deal and brought us into WWI was the Zimmerman Telegram in 1917. A Germany funded war with Mexico.
Zimmermann Telegram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The two years between the Lusitania and America entering WWI is the reason that theory has been declared MYTH.



Perhaps because Nazi Germany existed between 1933 and 1945 and H.W. Bush was 20 years old and George W. Bush was not alive to support Nazi's. So Nazi Germany did not exist during their terms.

In 1963 when Kennedy was assassinated H.W. Bush was running a Drilling Company in Midland Texas and had not entered into politics. H.W. was not affiliated with the CIA until 1976. 13 years after Kennedy was assassinated.

As far as the Skull and Bones. now you are drawing a link between George W. Bush, Paul Giamatti, William Hamilton, Brian Dowling, Francis Cooke, and John Kerry...

Past President, actor, Cartoonist, NFL Football player, composer, Senator.. I fail to see the connections other being members of the same frat.

Associative guilt is not fact and crimes of the grandfather are not punishable by the grandson. Too many conclusions drawn with faint dotted lines and no substance.

If you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

Like and vote https://www.facebook.com/pages/Charl...44287815781246
TheOak is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 06:49 PM   #38
SaintsWillWin
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Shreveport,Louisiana
Posts: 10,070
Re: Sandy Hook Conspiracy video

Originally Posted by TheOak View Post
"If" we are going to start finishing sentences.


You say 4 million rounds were found on the Lusitania...GB was our ally, Countries support their allies in a time of war/need. It represents 0.4% of the total amount of .303 ammunition Britain purchased from Remington. During World War I British factories alone produced 7,000,000,000 rounds of .303 ammunition. Factories in other countries added greatly to this total.

There are many reasons why the US would go to war, the Lusitania was what turned American opinion against Germany. Another is the presence of German Subs along the US East Coast. The ONE straw that sealed the deal and brought us into WWI was the Zimmerman Telegram in 1917. A Germany funded war with Mexico.
Zimmermann Telegram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The two years between the Lusitania and America entering WWI is the reason that theory has been declared MYTH.



Perhaps because Nazi Germany existed between 1933 and 1945 and H.W. Bush was 20 years old and George W. Bush was not alive to support Nazi's. So Nazi Germany did not exist during their terms.

In 1963 when Kennedy was assassinated H.W. Bush was running a Drilling Company in Midland Texas and had not entered into politics. H.W. was not affiliated with the CIA until 1976. 13 years after Kennedy was assassinated.

As far as the Skull and Bones. now you are drawing a link between George W. Bush, Paul Giamatti, William Hamilton, Brian Dowling, Francis Cooke, and John Kerry...

Past President, actor, Cartoonist, NFL Football player, composer, Senator.. I fail to see the connections other being members of the same frat.

Associative guilt is not fact and crimes of the grandfather are not punishable by the grandson. Too many conclusions drawn with faint dotted lines and no substance.
Conspiracy theorist arent going to let a little thing like FACTS get in the way!!
WhoDat!656 is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 07:00 PM   #39
SaintsWillWin
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Shreveport,Louisiana
Posts: 10,070
Re: Sandy Hook Conspiracy video

I find it amazing that people are quick to point out the supposed conspiracy to get the US into WWI & WWII, but they rarely mention the Tonkin Gulf Incident which got the US into the Vietnam War!!

There are a lot of people that claim that the Vietnemese PT boats did not attack the US destroyers that were in the Tonkin Gulf, to which LBJ then ordered the PT bases be attacked in retaliation.
WhoDat!656 is offline  
Old 02-03-2013, 02:42 PM   #40
SaintsWillWin
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Shreveport,Louisiana
Posts: 10,070
Re: Sandy Hook Conspiracy video

If the shoe fits...
WhoDat!656 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts