Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Colts Receivers better than Ours?

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Ummm look at the garbage teams they played? Originally Posted by Choupique If the Dolts have better WR than the SAINTS, why did the Black & Gold lead the league in O? Who Dat! Sure, all teams have wide outs. ...

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 04:51 PM   #41
100th Post
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 122
Re: Colts Receivers better than Ours?

Ummm look at the garbage teams they played?

Originally Posted by Choupique View Post
If the Dolts have better WR than the SAINTS, why did the Black & Gold lead the league in O? Who Dat!

Sure, all teams have wide outs.

We have Colston, Henderson, Meach and REG-GIE! too?

Get out of town. The Dolts D had better bring their A game, is more like it.

WE LEAD THE LEAGUE IN OFFENSE, lest ye forget.

Neighbor please.
indy4192 is offline  
Old 02-02-2010, 04:52 PM   #42
Senior Citizen
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Gulfport, MS
Posts: 3,180
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Colts Receivers better than Ours?

If the AFC South, was the best in the NFL, then why, was there only one team from the division in the play offs? The East had two teams, and the North had two teams, NOT the South.

I agree with you about the Bucs sucking, but, if you remember, we lost that game, the same way Indy fan says we won the NFCCG. Our kicker missed a chip shot field goal, that wins the game for us. Instead, we go to overtime, and the Bucs win the toss, drive, and kick the winning field goal. The EXACT same thing that we did to Minnesota as far as overtime goes. So, according to Indyfan, the Bucs got lucky, because of a coin toss. Just going by his logic here.

What's popular is not always right, and what's right is not always popular.....
SaintPauly is offline  
Old 02-02-2010, 04:55 PM   #43
100th Post
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 122
Re: Colts Receivers better than Ours?

If Collie is not that wonderful how did he do what he did against the No. 1 ranked D in all of football? How many of your big time WR had 100 catches this season? The Colts have 2 good RB and 1 who can pound it down low (Addai/Brown/Hart) and the TE is a wash? Your kidding right, there is no TE in the game that can do what Clark can do. The Saints didn't play the quality of teams the colts did, thus the rankings are a big misleading.[

QUOTE=Papa Voodoo;202493]I understanding that razzing opposing teams' message boards is well and good, but willy nilly opinions are silly willy.

The Saints, not the Colts have the better offensive unit. Saints have 4 big time recievers to the Colts' 2 1/2 (Collie is not that wonderful). The Saints have 3 RB's to the Colts' 1. Let's call the TE position a wash.

Besides that, the number 1 offense in the NFL this season is New orleans. The Colts aren't even number 2. The Colts have the 25th rushing O where the Saints led the league for much of the year until PT got hurt (who is fully healthy again).

The Saints can run well and extend drives.[/QUOTE]
indy4192 is offline  
Old 02-02-2010, 04:57 PM   #44
Registered
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 55
Re: Colts Receivers better than Ours?

Originally Posted by neugey View Post
Already tiring of this argument, both corps are great, all that matters is whose plays best on Sunday.
Agreed. I'm sitting back and laughing at all of these people acting like these arguments are going to mean anything come Sunday. The team that plays the best Sunday will win and nobody knows for sure who that will be. The best team, even if you THINK you know which one that is, doesn't always win. It comes down to gameplans and execution and nobody here knows what the gameplans are and certainly not how they will be executed this Sunday.
braggbro1 is offline  
Old 02-02-2010, 05:01 PM   #45
100th Post
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 122
Re: Colts Receivers better than Ours?

Well the South had a team with the same record as both the Jets and Ravens, but loss out on making it due to the "other" things the NFL looks at when teams have the same records. Also because our division is so tough we beat up on each other, and this year each of those other 3 teams had 2 losses from just playing the Colts (undefeated in our division, did the Saints do that)

The game with the bucs should have never been close....IT'S THE BUCS AND A ROOKIE COACH AND ROOKIE QB.

Originally Posted by saintpaul25 View Post
If the AFC South, was the best in the NFL, then why, was there only one team from the division in the play offs? The East had two teams, and the North had two teams, NOT the South.

I agree with you about the Bucs sucking, but, if you remember, we lost that game, the same way Indy fan says we won the NFCCG. Our kicker missed a chip shot field goal, that wins the game for us. Instead, we go to overtime, and the Bucs win the toss, drive, and kick the winning field goal. The EXACT same thing that we did to Minnesota as far as overtime goes. So, according to Indyfan, the Bucs got lucky, because of a coin toss. Just going by his logic here.
indy4192 is offline  
Old 02-02-2010, 05:09 PM   #46
Senior Citizen
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Gulfport, MS
Posts: 3,180
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Colts Receivers better than Ours?

I'm curious, since the Saints played such "garbage" teams, as you so narrow mindedly put it, who exactly, did the Colts destroy, that you are basing your borderline stalker analogies on?

Let's look at all of the amazing teams you guys played shall we?

Week one- Jacksonville 12, Indy 14_ Wow, there's a blow out.
Week 2 -Miami 23, Indy 27_ Four points this time, I'm starting to see it.
Week 3 Arizona 10, Indy 31 Considering what we did to them in the play offs, I would say that this isn't that impressive
Week 4 Seattle 17, Indy 34_ Now theirs a juggernaut, Seattle...
Week 5 Tennessee 9, Indy 31_ Division rival, that started what 0-8?
Week 6 St. Louis 6, Indy 42_ ho hummmmm
Week 7 SF 14, Indy 18, SF's defense great, the rest of the team, garbage.
Week 8 Houston 17, Indy 20_ Imagine that? A close score, in a division rival game? Whoever heard of such a thing?
Week 9 New England 34, Indy 35_ Belichek doesn't go for fourth down, whole different story.
Week 10 Baltimore 15, Indy 17_ What is Ray Lewis? A hundred years old?
Week 11 Houston 27, Indy 35_ Another CLOSE divisional game. I'm seeing a pattern.
Week 12 Ten 17, Indy 27_ Tennesse can run the ball, but not a great passing team
Week 13 Denver 16, Indy 28, Denver tanked the second half of the season.
Week 14 Jacksonville 31, Indy 35, I watched this game. Jacksonville gave you this game.

I won't even count the Jets, and Bills games, because YOU say, they shouldn't count. Now, please explain to me, how your schedule, was so much harder than ours. Point out the games specifically, if you don't mind.

What's popular is not always right, and what's right is not always popular.....
SaintPauly is offline  
Old 02-02-2010, 05:14 PM   #47
Senior Citizen
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Gulfport, MS
Posts: 3,180
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Colts Receivers better than Ours?

"The Saints didn't play the quality of teams the colts did"

you said it. Now which one of those teams, were that quality please? Three play off teams in all that you beat. Don't count the Jets, because you lost that game.
SaintPauly is offline  
Old 02-02-2010, 05:16 PM   #48
Senior Citizen
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Gulfport, MS
Posts: 3,180
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Colts Receivers better than Ours?

Originally Posted by indy4192 View Post
Well the South had a team with the same record as both the Jets and Ravens, but loss out on making it due to the "other" things the NFL looks at when teams have the same records. Also because our division is so tough we beat up on each other, and this year each of those other 3 teams had 2 losses from just playing the Colts (undefeated in our division, did the Saints do that)

The game with the bucs should have never been close....IT'S THE BUCS AND A ROOKIE COACH AND ROOKIE QB.
Then please explain why both your games against Tennessee where so close? Or how about Jacksonville? Both of those teams, other than RBs, aren't passing teams. And you only beat Jacksonville by three points, in that Monday night game. You are retarded.
SaintPauly is offline  
Old 02-02-2010, 05:23 PM   #49
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,489
Re: Colts Receivers better than Ours?

He can't. We beat the Jets when they were undefeated. We beat the Giants when they were undefeated. We stomped the Eagles at their house. We OBLITERATED the Pats team that has had the Colts' number for what 6 years or so. How about that Miami game?
Papa Voodoo is offline  
Old 02-02-2010, 05:28 PM   #50
Senior Citizen
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Gulfport, MS
Posts: 3,180
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Colts Receivers better than Ours?

Originally Posted by Papa Voodoo View Post
He can't. We beat the Jets when they were undefeated. We beat the Giants when they were undefeated. We stomped the Eagles at their house. We OBLITERATED the Pats team that has had the Colts' number for what 6 years or so. How about that Miami game?
But Papa, those are all garbage teams. I believe the Giants had the number one defense when we beat them. Stats don't lie now do they....
SaintPauly is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/24624-colts-receivers-better-than-ours.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
The Latest Austin Collie News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 02-02-2010 02:54 PM 2


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2018 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts