Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Survey: Are you going to watch the Saints this season?

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; This is an easy survey to get input on exactly who is totally committed to NOT watching the Saints, or any other NFL team, play in person or on any platform this season. It was brought to my attention that ...

Like Tree170Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2020, 03:37 PM   #1
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 12,802
Survey: Are you going to watch the Saints this season?

This is an easy survey to get input on exactly who is totally committed to NOT watching the Saints, or any other NFL team, play in person or on any platform this season. It was brought to my attention that MANY here have made this commitment.

So ...

If you are totally committed to not watching the Saints, or any other NFL team, play in person or on any platform this 2020 season could you please simply state such in this thread.

Thank you for your cooperation in this attempt to learn more about our fellow Saints fans and their ongoing interest. I will do my best to keep up with the numbers.

Edit:

Running count: 1
Garry42 likes this.

I am hereby letting everyone know that I have submitted the terms "prebreesian" and "postbreesian" for copyright consideration.
AsylumGuido is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 04:33 PM   #2
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,627
Re: Survey: Are you going to watch the Saints this season?

I will not be watching. I will be deer hunting instead. I may read an article or check back here and be able to see the results, but I will not be giving the NFL my viewership.

I can't go for that, nooo, no can do.

A survey is a good thought, but it won't be accurate cause for every person who has an account and regularly posts, there's probably double that who just lurk and never do.
WillMacKenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 04:43 PM   #3
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 12,802
Re: Survey: Are you going to watch the Saints this season?

Originally Posted by WillMacKenzie View Post
I will not be watching. I will be deer hunting instead. I may read an article or check back here and be able to see the results, but I will not be giving the NFL my viewership.

I can't go for that, nooo, no can do.

A survey is a good thought, but it won't be accurate cause for every person who has an account and regularly posts, there's probably double that who just lurk and never do.
That's fine. If there are many y'all should escape the shadows and make that commitment. Thank you for your input. You are #1 on the list.

WillMacKenzie
AsylumGuido is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 04:53 PM   #4
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fairbanks, AK
Posts: 2,933
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Survey: Are you going to watch the Saints this season?

You're trying to make this a simple black or white discussion by forcing me to paint myself into a corner. I said that many football fans are disgusted with the NFL and if they haven't already given up on it they are close.

I will not go to a game. That's easy for me since I live in Alaska.
I got rid of cable so I won't watching the games either.

I will continue to visit this site since I have made friends here and it's my version of facebook/twitter. Therefore I will be keeping tabs of how things are going with the team.

As I said before, the Saints were a religion in my past. I lived and breathed everything Saints related.

Simply put, I'm turned off by the league. But to definitively say that I'm done with football is an overstatement. So far.
jnormand and jeanpierre like this.

"...it's good to have friends, no matter where they are."--JOESAM2002
iceshack149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 05:03 PM   #5
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 12,802
Re: Survey: Are you going to watch the Saints this season?

Originally Posted by iceshack149 View Post
You're trying to make this a simple black or white discussion by forcing me to paint myself into a corner. I said that many football fans are disgusted with the NFL and if they haven't already given up on it they are close.

I will not go to a game. That's easy for me since I live in Alaska.
I got rid of cable so I won't watching the games either.

I will continue to visit this site since I have made friends here and it's my version of facebook/twitter. Therefore I will be keeping tabs of how things are going with the team.

As I said before, the Saints were a religion in my past. I lived and breathed everything Saints related.

Simply put, I'm turned off by the league. But to definitively say that I'm done with football is an overstatement. So far.
Thanks for responding. So you are saying that you also will not be watching any games on any platform for the entire season, correct? I want to add you to the numbers if that is correct?
AsylumGuido is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 05:04 PM   #6
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Richland, MS.
Posts: 2,314
Re: Survey: Are you going to watch the Saints this season?

The way I feel right now I would say no, but I know very well once things get going I will be glued to the TV.
Sainters7 and OldMaid like this.
MatthewT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 05:07 PM   #7
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 12,802
Re: Survey: Are you going to watch the Saints this season?

Originally Posted by MatthewT View Post
The way I feel right now I would say no, but I know very well once things get going I will be glued to the TV.
Your feelings are probably in the vast majority of the proposed minority. Thanks for your honesty.
MatthewT, OldMaid and K Major like this.
AsylumGuido is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 05:12 PM   #8
100% Blunt
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Saint Gabriel, La
Posts: 2,025
Re: Survey: Are you going to watch the Saints this season?

Iíll be watching with great enthusiasm. Iíll live, eat, sleep, and sh*t football
Lord_Saint83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 05:24 PM   #9
Hu Dat!
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 5,299
Blog Entries: 7
Re: Survey: Are you going to watch the Saints this season?

The only thing that will stop me from watching Saints games are Lakers playoff games. Count me in.
AsylumGuido likes this.
neugey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 05:42 PM   #10
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Edmonton, Canada
Posts: 785
Re: Survey: Are you going to watch the Saints this season?

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
This is an easy survey to get input on exactly who is totally committed to NOT watching the Saints, or any other NFL team, play in person or on any platform this season. It was brought to my attention that MANY here have made this commitment.



So ...



If you are totally committed to not watching the Saints, or any other NFL team, play in person or on any platform this 2020 season could you please simply state such in this thread.



Thank you for your cooperation in this attempt to learn more about our fellow Saints fans and their ongoing interest. I will do my best to keep up with the numbers.



Edit:



Running count: 1
I will definately be watching. This season may be different in many ways, but the Saints are still my team and I love NFL football!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
AsylumGuido likes this.
Garry42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2020 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts