Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Fire Sean Payton

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Same result every week. When one side of the ball shows up, the other fails. Embarrassing how bad we look, the browns will win before us....

Like Tree87Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2016, 07:33 PM   #1
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,447
Fire Sean Payton

Same result every week.

When one side of the ball shows up, the other fails.

Embarrassing how bad we look, the browns will win before us.
AlaskaSaints and saintshrimp like this.
dizzle88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 07:53 PM   #2
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 3,312
Re: Fire Sean Payton

Wrong.
AsylumGuido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 07:54 PM   #3
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,447
Re: Fire Sean Payton

Okay, I admit I was harsh, who could have seen 2 straight fumbles happening though.

Sean Payton had nothing to do with that, the D just worked.
dizzle88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 07:55 PM   #4
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,250
Re: Fire Sean Payton

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
Wrong.
Lol
This guy comes out of no where after having his head in the sand for weeks.
spkb25, Rsanders24 and dizzle88 like this.
blackangold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 07:57 PM   #5
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,250
Re: Fire Sean Payton

Payton still needs to go.

Celebrating 1-3 isn't where this team should be. Glad we got a win, but there is too much wrong with this organization.
blackangold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 07:59 PM   #6
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,447
Re: Fire Sean Payton

Originally Posted by blackangold View Post
Payton still needs to go.

Celebrating 1-3 isn't where this team should be. Glad we got a win, but there is too much wrong with this organization.
Precisely, the only reason for that win was the young guys on D didn't quit at the end. Nothing to do with Sean Payton.
spkb25 and AlaskaSaints like this.
dizzle88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 08:01 PM   #7
500th Post
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Scott
Posts: 533
Re: Fire Sean Payton

Meh... win or lose its business as usual around here. Negativity everywhere. We have an incredibly young team that has been devastated, decimated, torn apart, ripped to shreds and left lying in a gutter bleeding by injuries. And what about those wonderful Patriots everyone likes to point to as an example? Oh they only got shutout by the Bills today.. nothing seems to make you guys happy.

Let the flaming commence.
frydaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 08:04 PM   #8
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,447
Re: Fire Sean Payton

Originally Posted by frydaddy View Post
Meh... win or lose its business as usual around here. Negativity everywhere. We have an incredibly young team that has been devastated, decimated, torn apart, ripped to shreds and left lying in a gutter bleeding by injuries. And what about those wonderful Patriots everyone likes to point to as an example? Oh they only got shutout by the Bills today.. nothing seems to make you guys happy.

Let the flaming commence.
No flaming neccessary, I'm not Guido therefore I won't bash your opinion. It's your opinion and I respect it like my own, even if they do differ.
SmashMouth and K Major like this.
dizzle88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 08:04 PM   #9
SaintsWillWin
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Shreveport,Louisiana
Posts: 12,326
Re: Fire Sean Payton

Originally Posted by dizzle88 View Post
Okay, I admit I was harsh, who could have seen 2 straight fumbles happening though.

Sean Payton had nothing to do with that, the D just worked.
And Payton was smart to not score quickly and give the Chargers any extra time to work with!
WhoDat!656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 08:07 PM   #10
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,447
Re: Fire Sean Payton

Originally Posted by WhoDat!656 View Post
And Payton was smart to not score quickly and give the Chargers any extra time to work with!
Lol I'm sensing sarcasm seen as the Chargers had 1:50 and a timeout to work with lmao
dizzle88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/79835-fire-sean-payton.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Falcons vs Saints in the Big Eazy on BSPN | Page 8 | New England Patriots Forums - PatsFans.com Patriots Fan Messageboard This thread Refback 10-03-2016 12:34 AM 1
Fire Sean Payton This thread Refback 10-02-2016 07:58 PM 15
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 10-02-2016 07:52 PM 5


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:49 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts