New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com (https://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (https://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Survey: Are you going to watch the Saints this season? (https://blackandgold.com/saints/98423-survey-you-going-watch-saints-season.html)

Rugby Saint II 07-23-2020 11:25 AM

Re: Survey: Are you going to watch the Saints this season?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Choupique (Post 892852)
The protests aren't about the flag, liar.

They're protesting racism and police violence, fascist.

You support racism and police state tactics. Got it.

ffsake, some Americans are stupid.

I'm a liar then too! I stand for the flag and I kneel for the fallen! If you don't like it then you can kiss my ass! :brood:

How dare you come on here upsetting the natural balance that we have evolved for discussion? You have pissed me off and I'm always in a good mood.

Is this better? Do you understand me now that I'm angry? That's all that seems to matter today. Not right or wrong! Damn son! You ruined my day!


You are the reason that we can't have open and honest discussions!

Rugby Saint II 07-23-2020 12:35 PM

Re: Survey: Are you going to watch the Saints this season?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shawnkytonk (Post 892727)
Can you unpack this a little bit? I'm just curious as to how.

Sure thing! When someone doesn't come to me in private to discuss something of this magnitude but would rather call me out in public then that person is a back stabber. I am always willing to negotiate. That's what I am highly successful at in my personal and professional life. He never gave Drew the opportunity to set the matter straight before going public. Friends don't do that...back stabbers do. Fair enough?

WillMacKenzie 07-23-2020 01:16 PM

Re: Survey: Are you going to watch the Saints this season?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Saint II (Post 892878)
Sure thing! When someone doesn't come to me in private to discuss something of this magnitude but would rather call me out in public then that person is a back stabber. I am always willing to negotiate. That's what I am highly successful at in my personal and professional life. He never gave Drew the opportunity to set the matter straight before going public. Friends don't do that...back stabbers do. Fair enough?

I remember a story in the Bible, Paul and Silas were beaten and put in chains in Philippi...but an earthquake broke their shackles.

Not only did they not take it upon themselves to escape, but they refused to leave quietly after the leaders of Philippi realized they had beaten and jailed Roman citizens, which was unlawful.

Paul said "we were beaten and jailed publicly, and we will leave in the same manner." So the Philippi magistrates had to come down and make a public appeal to the missionaries to leave Philippi.

You don't go dumping on people publicly if you're not ready to be dealt with likewise. Drew could've been very public and probably humiliated Jenkins -- but that's the difference between a true leader (Drew), and a mere wannabe (Jenkins).

Just because you wear bow tie, grew a beard, have a bachelors degree, can match your shoes and socks, and have won a Super Bowl doesn't make you leader. You have to discipline yourself before you can attempt to discipline others.

AsylumGuido 07-23-2020 01:41 PM

Re: Survey: Are you going to watch the Saints this season?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Saint II (Post 892878)
Sure thing! When someone doesn't come to me in private to discuss something of this magnitude but would rather call me out in public then that person is a back stabber. I am always willing to negotiate. That's what I am highly successful at in my personal and professional life. He never gave Drew the opportunity to set the matter straight before going public. Friends don't do that...back stabbers do. Fair enough?

Friends forgive friends. Christians are supposed to forgive. How you would feel in the same situation does not mean Brees should feel the same way. Not that I blame you for feeling that way. He is his own person. By every measure I have seen a very outstanding person.

Rugby Saint II 07-23-2020 03:06 PM

Re: Survey: Are you going to watch the Saints this season?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido (Post 892882)
Friends forgive friends. Christians are supposed to forgive. How you would feel in the same situation does not mean Brees should feel the same way. Not that I blame you for feeling that way. He is his own person. By every measure I have seen a very outstanding person.

As I've said before Drew is a better man than I am.:cool:

halloween 65 07-23-2020 07:27 PM

Re: Survey: Are you going to watch the Saints this season?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Saint II (Post 892883)
As I've said before Drew is a better man than I am.:cool:

Must be better than me to. Someone do that to me ,I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

skymike 07-23-2020 09:38 PM

Re: Survey: Are you going to watch the Saints this season?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Saint II (Post 892867)
I'm a liar then too! I stand for the flag and I kneel for the fallen! If you don't like it then you can kiss my ass! :brood:

How dare you come on here upsetting the natural balance that we have evolved for discussion? You have pissed me off and I'm always in a good mood.

Is this better? Do you understand me now that I'm angry? That's all that seems to matter today. Not right or wrong! Damn son! You ruined my day!


You are the reason that we can't have open and honest discussions!

dont let Trash Fish bother you any. he/she/it is some sort of escapee from the Special Home -- surfaces ugly head occasionally to spew
hate . Probably some form of shut in, and bitter.

gumbeau 07-23-2020 11:24 PM

Re: Survey: Are you going to watch the Saints this season?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Choupique (Post 892852)
The protests aren't about the flag, liar.

They're protesting racism and police violence, fascist.

You support racism and police state tactics. Got it.

ffsake, some Americans are stupid.

Quote:

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,” Kaepernick told NFL Mediaafter Friday’s game. “To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.”
The internet is fun.

The Dude 07-24-2020 12:31 PM

Re: Survey: Are you going to watch the Saints this season?
 
Is Guido still keeping this topic alive? Guess he can’t stand not having a reason to berate other posters.

AsylumGuido 07-24-2020 12:49 PM

Re: Survey: Are you going to watch the Saints this season?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dude (Post 892923)
Is Guido still keeping this topic alive? Guess he can’t stand not having a reason to berate other posters.

Someone tell The Dude others are keeping it alive. I made my point pages and pages ago.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2020 - BlackandGold.com