New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com (https://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (https://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Whatís on the menu! (https://blackandgold.com/saints/100291-what-s-menu.html)

The Dude 05-12-2021 08:19 AM

Re: Whatís on the menu!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by st thomas (Post 920529)
U did nice pics


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to get them bigger and upright.

K Major 05-12-2021 10:03 AM

Re: Whatís on the menu!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by st thomas (Post 920529)
U did nice pics


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

St. T,

Do you like or fish for Grouper? I had some a couple of years ago while visiting in St. Louis. It was fantastic :chef:.

st thomas 05-12-2021 03:15 PM

Re: Whatís on the menu!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by K Major (Post 920564)
St. T,

Do you like or fish for Grouper? I had some a couple of years ago while visiting in St. Louis. It was fantastic :chef:.


Are u kidding me!!!! Delicious


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

st thomas 05-12-2021 03:19 PM

Re: Whatís on the menu!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by st thomas (Post 920577)
Are u kidding me!!!! Delicious


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


No Iíve never fished for grouper but some meat were given to me. I actually filleted (cut) the slabs in half they were so thick. I donít fish offshore K Iím a inland bayou rat.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K Major 05-12-2021 03:22 PM

Re: Whatís on the menu!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by st thomas (Post 920580)
No Iíve never fished for grouper but some meat were given to me. I actually filleted (cut) the slabs in half they were so thick. I donít fish offshore K Iím a inland bayou rat.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, I gotcha boss !

Love this topic. Lots of good recipes, suggestions and guys who know how to make a succulent dish :).

st thomas 05-12-2021 03:43 PM

Re: Whatís on the menu!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by K Major (Post 920581)
Lol, I gotcha boss !

Love this topic. Lots of good recipes, suggestions and guys who know how to make a succulent dish :).


Thatís what Iím screaming , seems we all get along on this thread. Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iceshack149 05-12-2021 03:56 PM

Re: Whatís on the menu!
 
You all should try the Sockeye Salmon with sesame oil.

Delicious.

st thomas 05-12-2021 05:10 PM

Re: Whatís on the menu!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by iceshack149 (Post 920586)
You all should try the Sockeye Salmon with sesame oil.

Delicious.


Ice ,Iíve had sockeye from Samís club Iím sure itís nothing like a fresh catch, I love it with teriyaki sauce with grilled onions and bell pepper got to Cajun that thing u know


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iceshack149 05-13-2021 09:18 AM

Re: Whatís on the menu!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by st thomas (Post 920587)
Ice ,Iíve had sockeye from Samís club Iím sure itís nothing like a fresh catch, I love it with teriyaki sauce with grilled onions and bell pepper got to Cajun that thing u know


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


You all have a leg up regarding your knowledge of seasoning. In Alaska we're told at a young age that there are three seasonings for food: Salt, pepper, and salt.


I thought I was a grown man adding A1 steak sauce to my steaks when I was fourteen.

AsylumGuido 05-13-2021 10:14 AM

Re: Whatís on the menu!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by iceshack149 (Post 920586)
You all should try the Sockeye Salmon with sesame oil.

Delicious.

We do Sockeye and Steelhead Trout fairly regularly. I prefer the Steelhead, the wife likes the Sockeye better.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:45 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2020 - BlackandGold.com